MAINTENANCE CARE FOR ALL TEXTURES
- Co-wash (conditioner only) your bundles prior to installing.
- It is essential that you shampoo your hair at least twice a week, as oil builds up & products can cause tangling.
- When washing do NOT massage frontals or closures aggressively as it will cause your hair to matt.
- Prior to washing you should detangle hair, if hair is not properly detangled prior to shampooing and conditioning this will make it difficult to manage.
- Air drying is recommended.
- If blow drying be mindful of excessive heat which can cause your hair to become dull, dry, and lifeless. If you do blow dry use a heat protection prior to blow drying.
- Using heavy products on your hair should be avoided. Try to avoid products containing alcohol & sulfate.
- When installing do not cut your weft/track. Cutting the weft will cause excessive shedding.
- If you choose to cut your wefts you should seal your wefts prior to installing to protect against shedding.
- Lace Wig Units are very delicate investments, therefore the longevity of the lace will vary from each client.
- The lace should last you anywhere from 2-3 month or longer. Over a course of time the lace will begin to bald from wear-n-tear.
By switching up your unit, will extend the wear and life of your lace; wearing your unit daily will take a toll on your lace.
Lace is made with pieces of hair strands that are hand tied into the lace; therefore when the knots are bleached this alone can shorten the life of the lace if bleached too long.
TO CARE FOR YOUR LACE PROPERLY IT IS RECOMMENDED TO NOT PUT LOTS OF STRAIN ON THE LACE ITSELF. EXCESS COMBING, DIGGING AT LACE AND PULLING ON LACE CAN DAMAGE YOUR LACE.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid oil build up.
- For a Wavy & Curly "WET" look, we suggest using a spray bottle of water & a leave in conditioner or you pay also use your choice of mousse.
- Avoid alcohol based products to avoid drying out your INVESTMENT!
- Never sleep in wet or dampen hair.
- Comb through with a wide tooth comb (for curly/wavy hair) / regular tooth comb for straight hair beginning at ends and working your way up to your wefts.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let air dry and style as desired.
HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
For a full sew-in we recommend using 2 to 3 bundles of hair for lengths 14" to 16", we recommend 3 to 4 bundles for lengths 18" or longer. Each bundle weighs 3.5 ounces. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: "The longer the hair, the shorter the weft."
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR HAIR?
Raw Indian Hair - From Chennai and New Delhi, India
Asian Virgin Hair - Southeast Asia
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAW & VIRGIN HAIR?
Raw hair is hair that is in it's natural state with no steam or chemical processing. The curl and wave pattern of Raw hair is how the hair grew from the donor's scalp. Our Raw hair is hand cut from one donor, therefore all cuticles are aligned in one direction.
Virgin hair is Raw hair that has been steamed to change or make the curl pattern of the hair. Our Virgin hair is hand cut from multiple donors.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WIG AND A UNIT?
Absolutely nothing they both mean the same.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSTOM WIGS & PRE-MADE WIGS?
Custom Wigs are made exactly to your head size by taking your head measurements and constructing a wig on a sewing machine using your choice bundles & closure/frontal. All custom units are customized exactly to how the client would like their unit.
Pre-made wigs are already made from our vendor. These are ”One Size Fits Most” (No head measurements are required). All of our pre-made units have adjustable straps & combs inside for security. Our pre-made wigs ships AS IS, (meaning w/o styling, plucking or bleaching the knots). Styling services can be added to your order.
WHAT IS PROCESSED HAIR & HAS OUR HAIR BEEN PROCESSED OR TREATED?
WE DO NOT PROVIDE PROCESSED HAIR! No chemicals have been used on ANY of our hair! Processed hair refers to hair that has been chemically treated during production to make it appear a certain way. The hair is soaked in a highly acidic bath to strip the cuticles, which shortens the life span of the hair. Usually, processed hair is coated in silicon after treatments to replenish the appearance and boost the shine. Process hair eventually becomes dry, brittle, and straggly really quickly.
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
This is 100% RAW & VIRGIN human hair that has not been processed in anyway. You can color the hair however once hair has been colored (treated) in any way, it is no longer raw/virgin. The bleaching & coloring should only be performed by a licensed stylist or professional. Remember that bleaching the hair lifts the cuticle so be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized, meaning it will require extra TLC.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
This hair can last for a VERY long time, if treated with proper care, the longer it will last. Our virgin hair will last 1 to 2 years & our raw hair will last up to 3 to 5 years.
Lace frontals, closures, & wigs will thin (bald) over a course of time (approximately 2-3 months) and the lace/wig will need to be replaced. Combing, brushing, and/or pulling the hairs on the lace aggressively will cause your lace to bald quickly. Everyday wear on the lace will cause it to bald faster (like any other material, the more wear the more tear).
*(Note: Lace wigs, frontals, & closures are made from individual hairs being hand tied into the holes of the lace, therefore you have to be delicate when handling. Lace replacement is a normal procedure with lace wigs).
Seek professional assistance, if needed for install.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
At 1 Sexy Angel we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request PRIOR to the order shipping. Please send all order request to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & TRACKING
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing orders and 5-7 business days for standard shipping and handling. Tracking numbers will be sent to the email provided once the order is fulfilled.
PLEASE NOTE: For Custom Units please allow 14 - 21 days for processing and shipping order. All orders are processed in the order they are received.
There are NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. Under very rare circumstances, an exchange may be authorized. Our policy is 3 days for exchange ONLY from the time you have received your item. If it has been more than 3 days since your purchase unfortunately we can't offer you an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCHANGES ON CUSTOM, PRE-MADE, or READY2SHIP WIGS!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Must send email with reason for exchange and what you would like to replace your purchase with to email@example.com prior to sending back order. You will be held responsible for all shipping fees unless there was an order error on our behalf.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend putting insurance on the package when sending back as we, 1 Sexy Angel Hair Collection, is not responsible for any lost/stolen/mishandles of any such items during the traveling and arrival of the package.
We DO NOT offer cash refunds or credits back to your account. EXCHANGES ONLY.